If you or a member of your family are having a dental emergency, we will be happy to get you in for an appointment the same day. Few things are worse than experiencing sudden severe dental pain and not being able to get immediate help. We will make a same-day appointment for you so that you can get the prompt relief you need to protect your oral health.
Experiencing severe toothache pain is usually a sign that a serious problem is developing. Seeking prompt attention from your dentist is important to prevent continued pain and the risk of further damage to the tooth.
If you are not sure whether the problem is an actual dental emergency or not, we’ve provided a list of some of the more common dental emergencies our patients experience. Please note that if you experience any trauma to your face, neck, or head, you should call 911 or visit your local emergency room immediately.
Common Dental Emergencies:
- You have experienced dental trauma like an accident or damage to the tooth that has caused it to fracture or break.
- An unexplained bump or pimple on your gums.
- Severe tooth pain that includes sudden swelling.
- Pain so severe that you can’t tell which tooth it’s coming from.
- Dental trauma caused by an accident or sports injury.
- You've lost or damaged a restoration such as a filling, dental crown, bridge, or veneer.
Our priority is to protect your oral health, and a dental emergency can often mean serious trouble is developing. Please don’t ever hesitate to contact our office if you are concerned or have any questions about discomfort you are experiencing.